Offering the full range of technical services, JPG has expertise and experience in every aspect of civil and structural engineering.
This breadth of provision enables us to see projects from initial site investigation, through design and construction, to the implementation of traffic management schemes. Every project is viewed as a partnership, using our professional expertise to work alongside our clients and all on-site contractors to achieve outstanding results. Our services include:
- Existing properties – structural surveys & reports
- Land acquisition – advice on geological conditions, contaminated land, infrastructure, foundation & site remediation
- Environmental – advice on choice of materials including unprocessed & recycled, sustainability & design for disassembly
- New build – preparation of conceptual schemes, detailed designs, drawings of foundations, superstructure, drainage & external works
- Refurbishment projects – including redevelopment of listed properties
- General civil & structural advice