The geoenvironmental team at JPG are able to offer a broad range of services which include desk studies, site investigations, gas/groundwater monitoring, soil/water sampling and factual and interpretative geotechnical and environmental reporting.
We are able to provide guidance with respect to abnormal development costs due to ground conditions and for potentially contaminated sites we are able to co-ordinate site specific detailed quantitative risk assessments.
We also provide remedial strategy reports and earthworks specifications and carry out site inspections to monitor both earthworks and remedial works. On completion of earthworks and remedial works we are able to provide completion/validation reports.
The geoenvironmental team at JPG are able to offer a broad range of services which include the following: –
- Desk Studies
- Site Investigations including:
- Trial Pitting – including soakaway testing
- Window/Windowless Sampling – including electrically powered rig for indoor works
- Dynamic Probing
- Cable Percussive Boreholes
- Rotary Boreholes – Open hole and Coring
- Cone Penetration Testing
- Installation of gas/groundwater monitoring wells
- Installation of extensometers
- Soil and water sampling
- Chemical Analysis of samples
- Geotechnical Testing of samples
- Gas/groundwater Monitoring
- Factual and Interpretative Geoenvironmental Reporting
- Coal Mining Risk Assessments – in accordance with Coal Authority Guidance.
- Remedial Strategy Reports and supervision of remedial works.
- Earthworks Specifications and supervision of earthworks.
- Validation Reports – for Earthworks and Remedial Works, including the Stabilisation of Shallow Mine Workings/Shafts.
Co-ordination of the following:
- Site Specific Environmental Risk Assessments
- Continuous hazardous gas monitoring.
- Unexploded Ordnance Reports
- Acquisition of service records from statutory providers.On completion of the investigative works, we are able to provide guidance with respect to abnormal development costs and practical solutions to overcome potential constraints to development.